Enhance the usefulness of Dynamics 365 records with multi-function Checklists. Whether you are recording a quick To-Do list, or building templated business processes, Checklists will aid efficiency and make life simple.
Powerful & Flexible...
- Checklists are a collection of to-do items or steps in a process
- Users can manage checklist items on the fly, or use templated lists
- Create beautiful Checklists on any Dynamics 365 entity form
- Checklist data is held on the record's form so adhere's to Unsaved Changes
- The User’s name and date/time is recorded when an item is modified
More than Just a Tick...
By ticking the item you can cycle through the following values:
- Tick = Item Completed
- Cross = Item is Not Applicable or Cannot be Completed
- Partial = Item is In-Progress
- Blank = Item is Uncompleted or Not Started
MANAGE YOUR LIST ITEMS...
Hovering over an item you can interact with it:
- Edit = Edit the item text
- Sort = Drag'n'Drop to re-sort the items
- Delete = Remove the item
- Reset = Items previously Completed can be reset back to Not Started
TEMPLATES & ADMIN CONTROLS...
Powerful features to assist businesses assert compliance & consistency:
- Setup pre-configured Checklist Templates to set repeatable steps
- Items can be Locked/Enforced to disallow end-user Edit/Sort/Delete
- Users can call up Templates on-the-fly
- Custom Workflow Step included to allow automation via workflow engine
We license our add-ons as simply as possible, that is on a per-instance basis. Your organisations Dynamics 365 instance has a unique OrgID / Name that will control the license. This means a license is required for each instance (Production, Sandbox, Development or Testing etc).
Contact Us for regional pricing or more complex requirements.
|#||USD$ per Organization|